Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made with Potato Chips, this is a excellent way to make this wonderful fish
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 16 ounces potato chips
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle filets with garlic powder and set aside.
- Chrush potato chips.
- Place cooking oil in a shallow bowl & potato chips in another bowl.
- Dip each filet in oil then coat with potato chips.
- Place on greased or sprayed (Pam) broiler rack and bake for 15 minutes or until fosh flakes with a fork.