1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from a kellogg recipe book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine orange juice, brown sugar, honey and mustard. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- 2Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- 3Pat dry chicken pieces. Sprinkle with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture. Then press chicken pieces in corn flake crumbs.
- 5Place chicken pieces side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake chicken at 350 for an hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Orange and Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1087.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 50.3 g