Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from a kellogg recipe book
Make and share this Oven Fried Orange and Curry Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan combine orange juice, brown sugar, honey and mustard. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Pat dry chicken pieces. Sprinkle with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture. Then press chicken pieces in corn flake crumbs.
- Place chicken pieces side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 350 for an hour.