Recipe by Poutine
This recipe comes from a kellogg recipe book
Top Review by MrFortissimo
Realized at the last minute that I'd forgotten to pick a recipe for my chicken - chose this for something fast and simple. Interesting flavor. I served this over pasta 'seasoned' with Sambal Oelek. Made for great leftovers.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups corn flakes, crumbled into 1 cup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine orange juice, brown sugar, honey and mustard. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Pat dry chicken pieces. Sprinkle with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture. Then press chicken pieces in corn flake crumbs.
- Place chicken pieces side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 350 for an hour.