1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from a kellogg recipe book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine orange juice, brown sugar, honey and mustard. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- 2Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- 3Pat dry chicken pieces. Sprinkle with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture. Then press chicken pieces in corn flake crumbs.
- 5Place chicken pieces side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake chicken at 350 for an hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Orange and Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1087.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 50.3 g