Chef 313014's Note:
This is my favorite chicken recipe! Easy and very good. From First magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine the bread crumbs, flour and paprika.
- 3Combine the mustard, salt, pepper and 2 Tbs. water.
- 4Melt the butter.
- 5Line a shallow pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Dip the chicken breasts in the mustard mixture, then coat them with the crumb mixture.
- 7Put in the prepared pan.
- 8Drizzle the butter over the chicken.
- 9Bake until browned and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Mustard Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 832.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.4 g