- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, about 1 1/2 lbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, flour and paprika.
- Combine the mustard, salt, pepper and 2 Tbs. water.
- Melt the butter.
- Line a shallow pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mustard mixture, then coat them with the crumb mixture.
- Put in the prepared pan.
- Drizzle the butter over the chicken.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.