Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
A recipe from WW cookbook, Make It In Minutes. Any white fish fillet works well in this recipe - sole, flounder, catfish, cod or red snapper. Fresh breadcrumbs really make the difference in this recipe.
- 4 slices thinly sliced white bread
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (5 ounce) sole fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Using the PULSE setting of your food processor, combine bread and lemon zest until coarse crumbs are formed.
- Mix mustard and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Brush fillets with mustard mixture, then coat with crumbs; pressing gently so that crumbs adhere.
- Place fillets on the baking pan, spray the top lightly with non-stick spray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (425F) until coating is golden and the fish just opaque in the center, about 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This was good, although for my taste, there is too much mustard. I would cut it back to 1 tablespoon next time. Great idea to use the food processor to make the crumb mixture. Thanks for the recipe.