Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and oh so delicious! I found this recipe on the National Honey Board website, tried it, and loved it! I've also used this recipe as a marinade.
- In medium bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, and vinegar.
- Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl.
- Set bowls aside.
- Spread oil over foil-lined baking pan large enough to hold all chicken pieces in one layer.
- Roll chicken pieces in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs; place in pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Optional: for a thicker crust, roll the breaded chicken pieces in egg or more honey and then again in the bread crumbs.
I fixed this for company and they raved. I crushed croutons for the crumbs and used 1 Tbsp. garlic salt instead of the garlic paste. Mmmm!
This was a nice change for chicken. I marinaded the chicken before hand and then used flour instead of bread crumbs (I didn't feel like running to the store, I think it would be better with the bread crumbs). Then I poured the extra marinade over the chicken for added flavor. It had a wonderful garlic flavor and the hint of Balsamic vinegar mixed with the mild sweetness of the honey was a nice combination.