Recipe by chickenconnoisseur
Easy and oh so delicious! I found this recipe on the National Honey Board website, tried it, and loved it! I've also used this recipe as a marinade.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6)
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste (Roasted Garlic)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, and vinegar.
- Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl.
- Set bowls aside.
- Spread oil over foil-lined baking pan large enough to hold all chicken pieces in one layer.
- Roll chicken pieces in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs; place in pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Optional: for a thicker crust, roll the breaded chicken pieces in egg or more honey and then again in the bread crumbs.