Recipe by MARIA MAC *
I got this easy recipe through an e-mail. Putting it here for safekeeping.
Top Review by LexingtonMom
I make this for my family often, with one addition: try adding Cajun seasoning to the bread crumbs for a little added kick. To avoid dryness, be sure not to overcook--if chicken pieces are small or somewhat thin, I cut down the cooking time by 5 minutes. Great served with buttery mashed potatoes!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together honey and vinegar. Set aside.
- Place bread crumbs into a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Spread oil over foil-lined baking pan large enough to hold all chicken pieces in one layer.
- Roll chicken pieces in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs; place onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes*, or until cooked thoroughly.