Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another good recipe from 1960 issue of BH&G
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) roasting chickens, cut up
- 0.5 (1 ounce) envelope garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dry chicken.
- Combine flour, garlic salad dressing mix and salt. Blend in butter and lemon juice.
- Cover chicken with mixture and place pieces skin side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1-1/4 hours or until done.