Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a shallow bowl, blend together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and garlic over very low heat until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Brush chicken pieces with garlic butter, then roll in bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Place chicken skin side up on a large foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix together any remaining crumb mixture and butter and sprinkle over chicken.
- Place in oven and bake 1 hour.
This is delicious, and couldn't be easier. I found the cheese/crumb mixture didn't stick very well, but that's okay, because it's really more a topping than a coating. I will happily make this again. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.