Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For an easy and elegant meal, serve with Tarragon Tartar Sauce Tarragon Tartar Sauce. From The Essential Eating Well Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup unseasoned fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) flounder or 4 (4 -6 ounce) sole fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Heat oven to 450*, then coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs, salt & pepper in a small dry skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring 5 minutes or until toasted - remove from heat. Brush both sides of each filet with olive oil and dredge in bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet and cook 5-6 minutes or until opaque in center.
- Carefully transfer filets to plates using spatula and garnish with dollop of Tarragon Tartar Sauce in middle and serve with lemon wedges.