Wendy G's Note:
This fish is excellent. I'm originally from NH, now living in KY, and the butter and lemon juice with the breadcrumbs made me long for a Maine lobster!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip fish in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- 2Place in a shallow, well-greased baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Drizzle the melted butter, mixed with lemon juice, over the fish.
- 5Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 396.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: