- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish fillets
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500F degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray- set aside.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, cheese, red pepper, salt& black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip fish fillets in beaten egg, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place coated fillets on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.