Recipe by kwlabear
I thought this sounded pretty good, make with mild tasting white fish.
Top Review by PaulaG
I really liked to coating; however, decided not to wrap the fish in foil. It was baked in the oven at the specified temperature for about 12 minutes. It produced a flaky fillet with a light, crisp coating. It was used to make recipe #343453 for *My 3 Chefs*
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 8 (4 ounce) fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Line cake pan with aluminum foil. Spray Foil with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs seasonings and parmesan in a pie pan.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Dip Fish in milk and dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place evenly on foil.
- Dot fish with margarine and seal with foil.
- Bake fish at 500 degrees 10-15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.