Recipe by Deb G
My husband's favorite way to eat eggplant. Good side dish for almost any meat.
Top Review by breezermom
These turned out nice and crispy on the outside, and creamy and delicious on the inside. I made exactly as posted, with no added seasoning. (I did use italian seasoned bread crumbs!). I'd definitely add some salt and pepper next time....maybe a bit of garlic. Easy to make and a great addition to any meal. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC 2013.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place parchment paper on baking pan.
- Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Spread thin layer of mayonnaise on one side, then press into bread crumbs.
- Repeat for other side of eggplant round and for all other slices.
- Bake 10-12 minutes (or until golden brown) each side.