1/1 Photo of Oven-Fried Eggplant Slices
Deb G's Note:
My husband's favorite way to eat eggplant. Good side dish for almost any meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place parchment paper on baking pan.
- 2Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- 3Spread thin layer of mayonnaise on one side, then press into bread crumbs.
- 4Repeat for other side of eggplant round and for all other slices.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes (or until golden brown) each side.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Eggplant Slices
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g