1/27 Photos of Oven Fried Eggplant (Aubergine)
James Craig's Note:
This recipe appeared in "Cooking Light" magazine. This is a non-traditional way to prepare eggplant, but it really cuts the calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- 2Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- 4Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 6Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Eggplant (Aubergine)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 435.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning