Prep 12 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a snap to prepare and is a very delicious way to do chicken!
- 1 (3 lb) chicken, cut in 8 pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Remove the skin from chicken.
- Brush chicken with sour cream.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Press chicken into this mixture.
- Place chicken on buttered baking pan.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake on bottom rack, at 375* for 40 minutes.
My husband and I both loved this. We wanted it to be really spicy, so we added a little of Tony Chacherie's original seasoning. A tasty little dish! We'll definitely have it again. We served it with mashed potatoes, biscuits, and green beans. Thank you so much!
Yummy yummy in my tummy. Didn't change anything. Delicious!
Wonderful!! I used 8 chicken drumsticks. The measurements for the breadcrumbs and sour cream was just perfect (which isnt usually the case when you are making breaded chicken ;-). The chicken was very moist and the bread crumbs were crunchy NOT soggy and stuck perfectly to the chicken. I baked them on a cookie sheet which I covered first with parchment and then lightly greased with butter. My husband gives this a 6 out of 5! Thanks for sharing!