- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 lbs chicken parts
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
- Pour buttermilk into bowl.
- In separate bowl combine dry muffin mix and next 6 ingredients.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on pan and spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes.