1/3 Photos of Oven Fried Chicken With Honey Butter Sauce II
1 hr 15 mins
Mom of Five's Note:
This came from a lady in our church and is soooo fantastic! I double the sauce as it is so delicious I want to make sure there is enough to go around!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 lbs chicken, cut up
Honey Butter sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- 3Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- 4Melt the butter and pour into a 9x13 baking pan and add pieces of floured chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat with butter.
- 5Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
- 6While chicken is baking make sauce.
- 7Turn chicken and pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- 8Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
- 9For the Honey Butter Sauce: In a small pan melt the butter while beating in the honey and lemon juice.
- 10Pour over the chicken pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken With Honey Butter Sauce II
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 940.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g