Yummy comfort food! If you preheat the baking sheet it will help to crisp the chicken thighs on the bottom. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Spoon 3 tablespoons buttermilk mixture into a shallow bowl; reserve remaining mixture.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Dip chicken in 3 tablespoons buttermilk mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Chill 15 minutes.
- 4Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- 5Place the chicken on baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 24 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180°, turning chicken after 12 minutes.
- 6Microwave reserved buttermilk mixture at high for 20 seconds or until warm. Drizzle the sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs With Buttermilk-Mustard Sauce for Two
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.2
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 293.2 mg
- Sodium 865.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 64.2 g