Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 mins
Yummy comfort food! If you preheat the baking sheet it will help to crisp the chicken thighs on the bottom. From Cooking Light.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Spoon 3 tablespoons buttermilk mixture into a shallow bowl; reserve remaining mixture.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Dip chicken in 3 tablespoons buttermilk mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Chill 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken on baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 24 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180°, turning chicken after 12 minutes.
- Microwave reserved buttermilk mixture at high for 20 seconds or until warm. Drizzle the sauce over chicken.