1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Chopped Salad and Vinaigrette
Instead of the same old boring salad with grilled chicken. I made a chopped salad with delicious oven fried chicken tenders. The mayonnaise marinade in this recipe keeps the chicken moist and flavorful. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise (you can use low fat)
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed in a mortar and pestle (or finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons goya light adobo seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Chopped Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (remove core, slice in strips lengthwise, then slice across)
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives (pitted)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
For the Vinaigrette
- 1Make Vinaigrette:.
- 2Combine all ingredients in bowl. Wisk well to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour to allow flavors to combine.
- 3Wash Romaine lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. Spin a couple of times in salad spinner. Transfer to a Salad bowl. Top with pitted olives and blue cheese. Toss to combine. Add Vinaigrette and toss right before serving.
- 4Soak Chicken in Water and white vinegar for 10 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry. Transfer chicken to ziploc bag or large bowl.
- 5In a bowl, mix mayo, garlic, 2 tbs. light adobo, black pepper to taste, lime juice and worcestershire sauce. Mix to combine.
- 6Add mayo mix to chicken, coat well. Let marinade for at least 1/2 hour to 1 hour on the counter. If longer, refrigerate then bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 7In ziploc bag or large bowl combine bread crumbs, 1 tbs. light adobo, and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- 8Coat the chicken in the bread crumb mixture.
- 9Preheat oven to 425.
- 10Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray, place chicken on baking sheet. Drizzle chicken with olive oil.
- 11Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Flipping once halfway through cooking time.
- 12I like to Serve the Chicken Tenders on top of the Chopped Salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Chopped Salad and Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1594.9
- Calories from Fat 912
- Total Fat 101.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 2031.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 59.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar