Trim and Terrific American Favorites, page 84
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut chicken into chunks.
- 3Combine pancake mix, pepper, salt, paprika into a shallow bowl.
- 4Dunk the chicken into the buttermilk and roll into dry misture.
- 5Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- 6Place coated chicken on sheet.
- 7Drizzle melted margarine over the chicken.
- 8Bake 30 to 45 minutes until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 698.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie stick margarine