Mika G.'s Note:
You won't believe how good these are. I have used them as a weeknight dinner or even for a New Year's Eve party. They are fantastic! Just don't forget to spray them good with cooking spray before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line jelly roll pan with foil. Trim fat from chicken. Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- 2Place cornflakes, flour, paprika, salt and pepper in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until cornflakes are reduced to crumbs. Pour into a bowl.
- 3Place chicken and buttermilk in a plastic bag with a zipper top; seal and refrigerate 5 minutes, turning once.
- 4Dip chicken into cornflake mixture to coat. Place in pan. Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake about 30 minutes or until crisp and chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 454.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g