Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You won't believe how good these are. I have used them as a weeknight dinner or even for a New Year's Eve party. They are fantastic! Just don't forget to spray them good with cooking spray before cooking.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line jelly roll pan with foil. Trim fat from chicken. Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- Place cornflakes, flour, paprika, salt and pepper in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until cornflakes are reduced to crumbs. Pour into a bowl.
- Place chicken and buttermilk in a plastic bag with a zipper top; seal and refrigerate 5 minutes, turning once.
- Dip chicken into cornflake mixture to coat. Place in pan. Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until crisp and chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.