Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty way to make your own nuggets. I don't like cilantro so I just leave it out.
Make and share this Oven Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, mustard, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add chicken to this mixture.
- Combine stuffing and chili powder in another bowl.
- Take chicken from yogurt mixture and place on wax paper. Sprinkle with half of stuffing mixture and press in to stick. Turn chicken over and repeat with remaining stuffing.
- Lightly coat chicken with Pam.
- Bake in oven, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.