A tasty way to make your own nuggets. I don't like cilantro so I just leave it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix the yogurt, mustard, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add chicken to this mixture.
- 2Combine stuffing and chili powder in another bowl.
- 3Take chicken from yogurt mixture and place on wax paper. Sprinkle with half of stuffing mixture and press in to stick. Turn chicken over and repeat with remaining stuffing.
- 4Lightly coat chicken with Pam.
- 5Bake in oven, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 430.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix