Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty way to make your own nuggets. I don't like cilantro so I just leave it out.
Make and share this Oven Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into quarters
- 3⁄4 cup cornbread stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, mustard, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add chicken to this mixture.
- Combine stuffing and chili powder in another bowl.
- Take chicken from yogurt mixture and place on wax paper. Sprinkle with half of stuffing mixture and press in to stick. Turn chicken over and repeat with remaining stuffing.
- Lightly coat chicken with Pam.
- Bake in oven, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.