Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a low-fat but tasty way to serve chicken. Try it and see. From the Tyson Chicken Cookbook
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped pistachios
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- For chicken: Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the yogurt and curry powder.
- On a sheet of wax paper (or another shallow bowl), mix the pistachios, bread crumbs, mint, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in yogurt mixture, then roll in pistachio mixture, coating well.
- Lightly coat chicken iwth cooking spray; arrange in a baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and mint sprigs and serve with Yogurt-Pistachio Sauce.
- For Yogurt-Pistachio Sauce: Mix together all ingredients and serve.