Recipe by chelsi_smom
This version of breaded chicken strips skips the deep frying yet gives you that great crunchy texture.
- 2 large baking potatoes, unpeeled (about 1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 3⁄4 ounces pkt. shake "n bake original chicken coating mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inches thick strips; place in large bowl.
- Add dressing and cheese; toss to coat. Place in single layer on large baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes Meanwhile, coat chicken strips with coating mix as directed on pkg.
- Turn potatoes over with large spatula; push to one side of baking sheet. Place chicken strips on other side of baking sheet. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.