Prep 20 mins
Cook 27 mins
From the kraftfoods.com website.
- 2 large baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (6 ounce) packageshake 'n bake original chicken coating mix
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch-thick strips; place in large bowl.
- Add dressing and cheese; toss to coat.
- Place in single layer on large greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken strips with coating mix as directed on package.
- Turn potatoes over with large spatula; push to one side of baking sheet.
- Place chicken strips on other side of baking sheet.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Mix mustard and honey; serve for dipping.