Recipe by Sherrie-pie
A good standby. There are many similar recipes but this has the instructions I need. I'm guessing at the amount - it depends on the number of pieces. I make more coating as I need it.
- 75 g crisp savoury biscuits
- 20 ml parmesan cheese
- 5 ml mild paprika
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- chicken portions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a processor or iquidiser, blend the biscuits to fine crumbs. Add the parmesan cheese and paprika and blend a few seconds longer. Tip into a strong plastic bag.
- Lightly beat the eggwhite and salt on a shallow plate.
- One portion at a time, coat with the eggwhite. Add to the crumbs and shake to coat generously.
- Arrange the chicken on a rack.
- Cook on Combination 220C/Microwave Medium for 5 - 6 minutes per 250 g chicken portions. Turn during cooking and allow to stand 3 - 5 minutes.