1/2 Photos of Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts With New Potatoes
I like to par boil the potatoes and place them in the baking pan along with the chicken. They can easily be butter tossed and seasoned after they roast. Also, I have found that 1/2 a cup of bread crumbs isn't enough to well cover 4 breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place chicken breasts between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper; pound to 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt and paprika on a plate.
- 4Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; dip into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 5Place in an oven-proof dish and bake until lightly brown, crisp and no longer pink on the inside.
- 6Meanwhile cook the potatoes in water to cover until they are tender but not mushy, about 12 minutes. Drain, toss with butter and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts With New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.1 mg
- Sodium 957.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 32.3 g