Recipe by Annacia
I like to par boil the potatoes and place them in the baking pan along with the chicken. They can easily be butter tossed and seasoned after they roast. Also, I have found that 1/2 a cup of bread crumbs isn't enough to well cover 4 breasts.
Top Review by linguinelisa
Nice baked chicken dish. I really enjoyed the potatoes. I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 because you don't have cooking times listed. Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb small red potato
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper; pound to 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt and paprika on a plate.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; dip into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake until lightly brown, crisp and no longer pink on the inside.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes in water to cover until they are tender but not mushy, about 12 minutes. Drain, toss with butter and season with salt and pepper.