Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like to par boil the potatoes and place them in the baking pan along with the chicken. They can easily be butter tossed and seasoned after they roast. Also, I have found that 1/2 a cup of bread crumbs isn't enough to well cover 4 breasts.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper; pound to 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt and paprika on a plate.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; dip into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake until lightly brown, crisp and no longer pink on the inside.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes in water to cover until they are tender but not mushy, about 12 minutes. Drain, toss with butter and season with salt and pepper.
Nice baked chicken dish. I really enjoyed the potatoes. I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 because you don't have cooking times listed. Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.
Very good dish. I used panko crumbs and cooked some carrots with the potatoes. I used 2 regular potatoes cut into quarters. thanks for sharing!
Great go to dinner for me after a long day at work. Simple to make with good flavors. Only slight change was I used a garlic pepper grinder and omitted the salt and used more breadcrumbs (but that really was due to size of chicken). I also parboiled the potatoes and then finished them in the oven with the chicken. Delicious.