Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper or Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or 4 on the bone chicken breasts
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in bowl; mix well.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Dip in sour cream mixture.
- Coat well with crumbs.
- Arrange in baking dish, do not overlap the pieces or they will become soggy.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
A good chicken recipe. Easy to make. I took the advice of another reviewer and let it stay in the oven an extra 20 minutes to crisp it up.
What great chicken. This tasty dish does not disappoint. It tastes as great as it smells while cooking. I did forget to drizzle butter over the chicken, it didn't seem to make a difference. The chicken is so flavorful, crisp, crunchy, tender, moist and juicy. We enjoyed it very much. I served it with roasted vegetables. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again.
This recipe came together very fast and easy. The directions are clear, and the result is tastey, moist chicken without frying. I really enjoyed the chicken. You can use other herbs and spices for another interesting taste. Thanks for sharing this very good recipe.