Adapted from Chin Deep
Make and share this Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place oil and butter in a big jellyroll pan.
- Put in preheated 375 degree oven.
- Mix flour and seasonings in a big paper bag or mixing bowl.
- Remove pan with oil and butter in it as soon as the butter is completely melted.
- Roll chicken pieces in the butter mixture and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Once all of the chicken pieces are coated, place them skin-down on the jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45-50 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is browned well, crispy and bubbly.
- Use pan drippings to make gravy for mashed potatoes, fries or biscuits.
- Serve chicken hot or cold.