1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Chin Deep
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil and butter in a big jellyroll pan.
- 2Put in preheated 375 degree oven.
- 3Mix flour and seasonings in a big paper bag or mixing bowl.
- 4Remove pan with oil and butter in it as soon as the butter is completely melted.
- 5Roll chicken pieces in the butter mixture and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- 6Once all of the chicken pieces are coated, place them skin-down on the jellyroll pan.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45-50 minutes.
- 8Turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is browned well, crispy and bubbly.
- 9Use pan drippings to make gravy for mashed potatoes, fries or biscuits.
- 10Serve chicken hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 479.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: