There are many recipes here on Zaar for this dish, but I haven't found one quite like this one. We, just like all families here, are trying to watch our fat intake. This one is nice and crispy without being full of fat/grease. From meals.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- 2Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with butter.
- 3Combine the eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- 4In another bowl, mix the corn meal, flour, paprika, and garlic powder.
- 5Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture, coating both sides. Then into the corn meal mixture.
- 6Place in the prepared baking dish.
- 7Bake, brushing the chicken once during baking with the juices from the pan, for 45-50 min, or until juices run clear.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.1
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 291.5 mg
- Sodium 267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 55.8 g