1/3 Photos of Oven-Fried Chicken
This is a really good chicken recipe I found in Taste of the South.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup panko-style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 -7 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees; lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- 4Dip chicken in buttermilk and then dredge in bread-crumb mixture, making sure both sides of chicken are coated.
- 5Placed breaded pieces in prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crumbs are golden brown.
- 7Drizzle with honey and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 855.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 49.9 g