1/1 Photo of Oven-Fried Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
kausha in Italy's Note:
This would be loved by kids and elders cos its crunchy and you could CHANGE THE CHARACTER OF OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN SIMPLY BY CHANGING THE CRUMB COATING YOU USE.substitute with dry brad crumbs OR Potato chip chicken OR Parmesan chicken (combine dry bread crumbs,grated Parmesan,snipped parsley and dried oregano) JUST USE YOUR FANTASY! Hope u like it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush cornflakes to make 1 cup crumbs, set aside.
- 2In small saucepan melt butter or margarine, remove from heat, stir in salt and pepper.
- 3Cut chicken, rinse the pieces, pat dry and brush with butter mixture.
- 4Place crushed cornflakes or fine dry bread crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper, roll chicken in crumbs to coat.
- 5Arrange chicken, skin side up so pieces don't touch, in a shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake in 375°F oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Do not turn.
- 7Chicken is done when it is easily pierced with a fork. Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.7
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 285.8 mg
- Sodium 731.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 64.3 g