This would be loved by kids and elders cos its crunchy and you could CHANGE THE CHARACTER OF OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN SIMPLY BY CHANGING THE CRUMB COATING YOU USE.substitute with dry brad crumbs OR Potato chip chicken OR Parmesan chicken (combine dry bread crumbs,grated Parmesan,snipped parsley and dried oregano) JUST USE YOUR FANTASY! Hope u like it :)
- Crush cornflakes to make 1 cup crumbs, set aside.
- In small saucepan melt butter or margarine, remove from heat, stir in salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken, rinse the pieces, pat dry and brush with butter mixture.
- Place crushed cornflakes or fine dry bread crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper, roll chicken in crumbs to coat.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up so pieces don't touch, in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Do not turn.
- Chicken is done when it is easily pierced with a fork. Season to taste.