1/3 Photos of Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #784869's Note:
Takes the place of frying. Less fat and colories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place slices of butter on cookie sheet that is lined with aluminium foil.
- 2Put in 400 degree oven until melted.
- 3Mix egg and milk together .
- 4Sift together dry ingredients.
- 5Dip chicken piecies in egg mixture first then into flour mixture.
- 6Place chicken on cookie sheet, skin side down.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes then turn chicken over and bake 30 mins more.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1090.5
- Calories from Fat 693
- Total Fat 77.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 367.1 mg
- Sodium 856.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 69.5 g