Recipe by mnrhogan
Takes the place of frying. Less fat and colories.
Top Review by lazyme
I can't believe that no one has reviewed this one yet! I've made several oven fried chicken recipes on this site and this one is my favorite! It came out really moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 (3 lb) fryer (cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place slices of butter on cookie sheet that is lined with aluminium foil.
- Put in 400 degree oven until melted.
- Mix egg and milk together .
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Dip chicken piecies in egg mixture first then into flour mixture.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet, skin side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes then turn chicken over and bake 30 mins more.