1/2 Photos of Oven-Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe in "The Everything Cookbook". This has to be one of my DH & I's favorite recipe for chicken. We have also used it for fish, substituting breadcrumbs for cereal crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the flour, salt, pepper in a shallow dish/zipped baggie.
- 3Beat egg lightly with water, place in seperate shallow dish.
- 4Place crushed cereal crumbs in another shallow dish.
- 5Rinse chicken.
- 6Dip chicken in flour mix, coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
- 7Dip chicken in egg mix, coat evenly.
- 8Roll chicken in cereal crumbs.
- 9Place chicken on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- 10Drizzle with melted butter.
- 11Bake 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- 12Do not turn while baking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 40.8 g