1/2 Photos of Oven-Fried Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
From my recipe box. Uses yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and some red pepper and then coat with cornflake crumbs. Simple recipe for an easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Place on a shallow rack and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl combine cornflake crumbs and parsley and set aside.
- 4In another small mixing bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- 5Brush chicken with yogurt mixture, then sprinkle with flakes.
- 6Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F. for an hour or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g