From my recipe box. Uses yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and some red pepper and then coat with cornflake crumbs. Simple recipe for an easy dinner.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place on a shallow rack and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine cornflake crumbs and parsley and set aside.
- In another small mixing bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Brush chicken with yogurt mixture, then sprinkle with flakes.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F. for an hour or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.