Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another simple, everyone is happy, delicious recipe.
- 1 (2 -3 lb) chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Coat each piece of chicken with melted butter and roll in breadcrumbs. Coat well.
- Bake in greased 9 X 13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
I made this recipe while I was at my mother's home for Easter. Me, my son and my mon loved this recipe. But DH didn't like it as much as us because he doesn't like his meat coated with crumbs... My mother kept the recipe to do for later when my father will be home. Thanks for posting :) Made for PAC Spring 2012
Doesn't get much easier than this! Nice, crunchy outside and juicy inside. I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Looking forward to a cold piece for lunch tomorrow!