Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a simple easy to make dish.The skin comes out crisp and tasty.
- Spray a 9x13 class baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread Chicken pieces out evenly .
- Coat chicken with spray.
- Coat chicken, with seasonedsalt,(to taste).
- Place in oven on middle rack at 400 degrees.
- When chicken starts to brown.
- Coat with Garlicpowder,(to taste).
- Finish to Golden brown, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with sides of choice.
Very nice simple recipe! Loved the skin...very tasty for having just a few ingredients. Perfect recipe for when the cupboards are looking empty! Thanks so much for posting.
Simple and So Delicious! I used Penzey's 4S spice for the seasoned salt and it was so flavorful. This makes such a nice presentation with a crispy skin that my husband felt it could be served to guests and make an elegantly simple plate.
Great comfort food growing up. Simple yet easy to make, he taught me to make this, I now use other seasonings depending on my mood. Rosemary and even pork rub (although not together) are great alternatives to the topping. Thanks dad for a great and easy chicken dish!