Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and delicious, from Tyson.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place rack on baking sheet; spray rack with nonstick spray. Wash hands. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, salt and pepper in bowl. Spread mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of chicken. Wash hands.
- Combine bread crumbs and cilantro in shallow bowl. Add chicken, one piece at a time, coating with crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on rack; spray chicken generously with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F).
It was ok. I used lite mayo which may have affected the taste. The chicken was very moist, however.
Easy and quick. Very tasty combination of ingredients... the lime was a nice touch!!!