- 3 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups fine breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 large chicken legs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees (350F degrees) Combine butter, garlic, and mustard in a shallow bowl.
- In a plastic bag, combine remaining ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter mixture then place in plastic bag of breadcrumbs and shake until well coated.
- Place chicken pieces in greased baking dish and bake at 180C degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Nice served hot or cold, and good for picnics.