Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great hot or cold..
Make and share this Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees (350F degrees) Combine butter, garlic, and mustard in a shallow bowl.
- In a plastic bag, combine remaining ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter mixture then place in plastic bag of breadcrumbs and shake until well coated.
- Place chicken pieces in greased baking dish and bake at 180C degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Nice served hot or cold, and good for picnics.
Had a good garlic taste to it. I liked using the mustard on it, it gave the chicken extra flavor.
I love this recipe. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts so I increased the cooking temp to 400º and reduced the time to 35 minutes so the chicken would get crispy and not over done. I also didn't have any whole grain mustard, so I replaced it with ½ Dijon and ½ salad mustard. The chicken was moist the breading crispy and it was simple to make. What else could I ask for? Thank you for the posting.
This was excellent!!! I love the added mustard taste! I didn't have fresh parsley, so I had to use dried. We had this with sliced, roasted potato and corn. I will make this again. Thank you! :)