Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Want the crunch of deep fried without the fat, give these crispy nuggets a try. Use any fish you wish (cod, bass, etc.)
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs catfish fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Combine bread crumbs, cornflakes, Parmesan Cheese, and Cajun seasoning in a bowl.
- Coat fish with butter - flavored nonstick cooking spray, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Quick, easy. It didn't seem very strongly flavored...next time, I'll add more cajun and parmesan.