Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an exellent recipe for fish
Make and share this Oven Fried Bass recipe from Food.com.
- Place melted butter in a 9x13 glass casserole. dry fish and use
- hands to cover the fish with vegetable oil. season well with salt and
- pepper and roll in bread crumbs. place in casserole dish with margarine,
- skin side down.
- bake uncovered at 400 for 20-25 min or until golden brown. do not turn.
- combine margarine, lemon, and worcestershire sauce together use sauce to baste and serving with meal.