Recipe by DoryJean54
This is my favorite way of making bacon, no mess, no cleanup! Comes out just like fried bacon crispy, fries in the oven in it's own bacon grease. The pepper is optional.
Top Review by sloe cooker
I have only cooked bacon using the oven method since first trying it a short while back.
Oven temps can vary, I cooked my bacon for a total of 25 minutes. I only sprayed my pan with nonstick spray, and clean up was not difficult. Delicious and easy!
Thanks for sharing DoryJean54.
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 4 sided pan like a jelly roll pan.
- Line pan with tinfoil.
- Fold parchment paper to fit over tinfoil in pan. Must use parchment paper & line the pan for easy cleanup, important step!
- Set oven to 400*.
- After lining pan lay strips of bacon on parchment paper.
- Put in preheated 400* for 15 minutes, I turn bacon over after 10 minutes.
- Take out when crispy & lay on paper towels.
- When pan cools roll up tinfoil & parchment paper & throw away, no pan to wash!