Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Florida's Natural Orange juice growers
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (Florida's natural)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
orange apple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium apple, cored thinley sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into sections
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all French toast ingredients except bread and butter.
- Dip both sides of french bread in mixture and place in buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour remaining over bread.
- Refrigerate overnight or continue.
- Drizzle butter over brench bread. Bake at 400 til golden brown.
- Orange Apple Syrup.
- In large skillet combine OJ and brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionaly until mixture is bubbly. Add apple, cinnamon and ginger. Continue cooking until apples are tender, add orange sections. Servie over french toast.