Oven French Toast With Orange Apple Syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all French toast ingredients except bread and butter.
- Dip both sides of french bread in mixture and place in buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour remaining over bread.
- Refrigerate overnight or continue.
- Drizzle butter over brench bread. Bake at 400 til golden brown.
- Orange Apple Syrup.
- In large skillet combine OJ and brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionaly until mixture is bubbly. Add apple, cinnamon and ginger. Continue cooking until apples are tender, add orange sections. Servie over french toast.