Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A make ahead breakfast dish. Very easy and very simple. Tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. We like to serve this with poached eggs and sausage for a great weekend breakfast treat.
- Line an 11x13 greased pan with half of the bread cubes.
- Layer cream cheese cubes on top of the bread.
- Arrange remaining bread cubes on top of cream cheese.
- Beat together eggs, syrup and milk in a bowl.
- Pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with plenty of extra maple syrup.
very good! Easy great make ahead dish!
I used cinnamon raisin bread - it was a huge hit!
Really tasty, I got a lot of good reviews when I made this! Only concern: the top was a bit dry. I think next time I will increase slightly the liquids in this.