Recipe by Graybert
A healthy way to make french fries - once you try these you'll never go back to the old "frying" method! Enjoy!!
Top Review by Mrs. DJ
These were outstanding. I use 5 russet potatoes cut into strips, and 1 tsp of lawyers seasoning salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, fresh ground pepper mixed with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. I baked them for 40 minutes at 400 degrees and they came out just perfect!! I will definatley make these again and again. I think that these would be great with melted chedder and monterey jack cheese on top. YUM!!
- 8 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (use a good quality - I use Mastero)
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
- Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
- Wash out some of the"starch" and then drain the potatoes well.
- Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
- Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!